US Retardation of Free Markets (was Airport insanity)

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:23:26 PDT 2004

"The remaining communists have made some
psychological recovery - see for example Tyler Durden's
peculiar version of recent history, where in his universe the
communists actually won and are still winning,"

Again, you live in a world that's evenly divided between black and white.
Since I'm not white you figure I must be black.

To reiterate a point your world view does not seem prepared to understand,
communism (like Whabism these days) is a fleeting ideological counter-pole
to the perceived evils of America and capitalism. To make an analogy, let's
say someone on the street tried to force-feed you the most healthy food in
the world at gun point. There's a good chance that, after that, you will not
eat that healthy food any longer because you perceive it to be "evil".
Likewise with Imperliasm and free markets: The more we try to shove it down
the throats of the Islamic world the more they will reject both us as well
as whatever we're trying to give 'em.

-TD