US Retardation of Free Markets (was Airport insanity)

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:03:00 PDT 2004

Well, perhaps your comment was made entirely toungue-in-cheek, but I still
think you're missing the point.

The point is this: Almost and "side" in this world that has committed or
commits atrocities can find a true-believing apolegist. And in most cases
the best of these can concoct an answer to anything you throw at him. As far
as I'm concerned, that's the whole point of going through this excersize
(ie, of finding a way to rationalize pretty much ANY form of
violence/terrorism.) The danger comes when a nation (ie, the guys who
control the guns) is run by the apolegists, or people who hold similar
viewpoints.

Put in another way, just because you really really REALLY believe you are
right doesn't give anyone the right to create huge amounts of turmoil and
death in someone else's country.

-TD