Donald's Job Description

John Kelsey kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 25 12:23:35 PDT 2004

This is my experience, too.  Bush supporters I know prefer him to Kerry, not because he's a great and infallable leader, but because they think he's doing a reasonable job relative to what Kerry would do.  It's not like this is an entirely nutty position to take, since Kerry really does seem to blow a lot of smoke when talking about Iraq, albeit less than Bush does.

--John