US Retardation of Free Markets (was Airport insanity)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Oct 25 14:59:56 PDT 2004

    --
J.A. Terranson:
> > > So if I was to go out tomorrow and spread 2000 curies of
> > > Ci into the local subway system "As payback for Ruby
> > > Ridge", this would not be an act of terrorism?

James A. Donald:
> > That would be terrorism, because regardless of what you
> > *said* your intent was, you would not be targeting those
> > responsible for Ruby Ridge.

J.A. Terranson:
> And if the station I chose just happened to be the one
> servicing ATF?

If your intent was to nail passing BATF employees, surely
hitting closer to their office would be more effectual.  Spray
some radioactives in the entrance lobby.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     KWVunJBmZ52AZSOdaQb2Q5Zoz2Crn5g0U31NRSlo
     4iLTYoVpo0AgmiEow46ObxjN4dPkqPP6I0kKDTG+9