Donald's Job Description

Pete Capelli pcapelli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:33:06 PDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:10:14 -0400, Tyler Durden
<camera_lumina at hotmail.com> wrote:
> You MUST be new here, Pete ole boy...

Not exactly ...

> I'm sure there are several Cypherpunks  who would be very quick to describe
> Kerry as "needs killing".

I'm not advocating Tim May style actions, although I do miss his
postings.  He did keep things active, and was an excellent
counterbalance to RAH.  Not that I can boast of adding much to the
discussions.

> You MIGHT find some Cypherpunks put up a weak counter-argument just to keep
> an open mind on the matter, but I doubt it.

I'd prefer more discussions about encryption/anonymity than
discussions of the fitness, or lack thereof of the presidential
candidates.  So I need to look internally for that, and contribute
myself.

--

Pete Capelli                                              pcapelli at ieee.org
http://www.capelli.org                                 PGP Key ID:0x829263B6