Donald's Job Description

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:40:12 PDT 2004

Well, the Bush "supporters" I've met aren't normally so sure. They'll kind
of hem and haw, or saw "Well, he's got advisors...", or "Well, Kerry ain't
any better." Once in a while they'll point to Buh's believability or
decisiveness, but I've never seen anyone (besides Mr Donald) attempt the
role of super-apolegist for anything the current regime has done.

Oddly, when I see Bush speak, I actually in a weird way kind of like him. Or
at least, I believe that he believes in what he's doing. Don't get me wrong
now: he's completely wrong, and a wan smile would cross my lips if his
meeting with Jesus were hastened quite a bit.

-TD

Old mother Reagan went to heaven at the pearly gates she was stopped.
(Violent Femmes)