"Give peace a chance"? NAH...

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 24 18:15:55 PDT 2004

    --
James A. Donald
> > For all that is wrong with the US government, remember the
> > condition  of people under the great majority of the
> > world's governments: poverty and fear, where the political
> > privilege of a few shatters the economy and forces the vast
> > majority into poverty, for example India, Burma, Nigeria,
> > Vietnam, Pakistan, Cuba Indonesia, and all the rest.

J.A. Terranson:
> You forgot to list the US.

You have shown many signs of psychotic loss of contact with
reality.  The proposition that the government of the US causes
similar effects to the government of Burma is over the top even
for you.

James A. Donald
> > If we were subject to the power of those governments that
> > compose the majority of the world's governments, we would
> > be as poor, unfree, and frightened as the subjects of those
> > governments.

J.A. Terranson:
> And we are not?

Uh, no.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     e0paVHj/6w7mGUq7SxSrbVSLTQLi5dWgOYMAlHSF
     4w1k4b0rDwMkdMVwrQc2sFCweO4HqwGhhOQDKA3Q7