Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 24 12:49:52 PDT 2004

    --

"J.A. Terranson" <measl at mfn.org>
> OK - I'm out of this "discussion".  This is either just the
> worlds most elaborate troll, or Donald's brain is dense
> enough to used when we finally run out of depleted uranium.

In other words you are not willing to either disown or defend
any of the claims listed above.  Like Chomsky, you want to
imply they are obviously true, without quite committing
yourself to say in so many words that they are true.

Nail your colors to the mast. Pick one of the above and defend
it.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Z+DB496uVoR/FHJetoWJv6cYEL8yFUDYet7Av/Hs
     4SdfwHFAFX9A0KROEm1bmE/hxcqwo480srRy24zrC