Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 24 12:19:29 PDT 2004

    --
On 23 Oct 2004 at 23:37, Adam wrote:
> You know, the more I read posts by Mr. Donald, the more I
> believe that he is quite possibly the most apt troll I have
> ever encountered.

Why don't you pick one particular factual claim, for example
that Bin Laden was a CIA agent, and defend it, instead of
confidently asserting all this wild baloney, and deffending
past baloney with an endless stream of new baloney, pronounced
with equal confidence?

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     xOlAusokL6372cJOfxYIKssrD7fRmaOORj2kjput
     4y6M4TN/NDS5VmHOHQML2KCnZmUaNTCeosglcxYJE