US Retardation of Free Markets (was Airport insanity)

Adam adam.cypherpunks at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 23 19:58:23 PDT 2004

I am curious, Mr. Donald, how exactly you define the word "terrorist". I
request that your definition be generic; i.e. not a definition like
"anyone who attacks the US".

I'd be willing to bet that you cannot provide a clear generic definition
of "terrorist". Moreover, I can guarantee that you cannot provide a
definition that isn't self-contradictory.

-Adam