Seld-defeating US foreign policy

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Oct 21 18:04:35 PDT 2004

    --
Tyler Durden
> > > The US was in Vietnam trying to fight their way up. So it
> > > would have been pretty evident to anyone watching that
> > > the US was trying to undermine the PRC.

James A. Donald:
> > You live in a world of delusion.  Your dates are all wrong,
> > your events are all fiction.

Tyler Durden
> So there was no Vietnam war? The US was not involved? It
> didn't occur in the 60s? Are you saying that the cultural
> revolution didn't begin in approximately 1966? That the
> Sino-Soviet split didn't occur in the late 1950s?

Your claim was that the Vietnam war represented the US trying
to attack China.  In fact it represented the Soviet Union
trying to conquer Indochina, as was demonstrated in the bloody
and horrifying events that unfolded when the US fled.

> other countries in the world? Why is it always us (and not
> other countries) meddling in foreign affairs?

In your version the war in Korea was a US attempt to attack
China, but in fact we know the war was ordered by Stalin to
expand communist domination - the records of his directives
came into our hands when the Soviet Union fell.

 When Pakistan creates the taliban, funds it, arms it, and
sends it from Pakistan to Afghanistan to attack Afghans, this
is non interference according to you, but when the US arms the
Northern Alliance and gives it air support, this is
interference.

Similarly, when the Soviet Union fell, it swiftly became
apparent who had been causing all that trouble in South
America.

> Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Yes, I find your delusions extremely odd.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     DN7cdnmrH9zX3nRagGm67SiI6pLZnOIjYLToV2Wa
     4C5cyR+u2DuxdY3674t5KX11ODbCXHXaK5XIjMrho