Airport insanity

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Oct 21 10:41:55 PDT 2004

No you imbecile, I'm telling no one anything, other than you to get a
clue.  Where did I tell people who are under attack to suck it up?

All I did was point out that you weren't there and therefore any comment
you care to make about it is bound to be flawed.

Please find yourself a clue store and open your wallet - wide.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.