Airport insanity

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Oct 20 18:27:41 PDT 2004

I repeat:

And you were there and kept an eye on each and every guard, interrogator,
and prisoner to make sure that the POW's weren't tortured?

And I add:

And you were there and witnessed the attrocities that said prisoners
committed in order to be placed in Gitmo?

No? to both questions?  Then your comment is worthless.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.