Airport insanity

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Oct 20 10:05:01 PDT 2004

Re: Gitmo

And you were there and kept an eye on each and every guard, interrogator,
and prisoner to make sure that the POW's weren't tortured?

Wow, you are good...  or phrased another way, what brand of crack are you
smokin' 'cause the rest of us thin it's some really good shit and would
like to have some too...

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.