"Give peace a chance"? NAH...

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Oct 19 14:21:36 PDT 2004

    --
James A. Donald:

Tyler Durden wrote:
> So. Why don't we see terrorist attacks in Sweden, or
> Switzerland, or Belgium or any other country that doesn't
> have any military or Imperliast presence in the middle east?
> Is this merely a coincidence?

In fact we have seen Islamic terrorist attacks in Sweden and
Switzerland, particularly Switzerland.  Don't know about
Belgium.

Doubtless keeping US troops in Saudi Arabia was a bad idea,
since it enabled Saudis to blame the evil of their government
on the US, rather than themselves, but Bin Laden's indictment
not only mentions US troops in Saudi Arabia, but also the
reconquest of Spain, the massacre committed by the crusaders in
Jerusalem, and the failure of Americans to obey Shariah law.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     /ocDcxC+cUo2DuIZWmQPcxCdoBKzBv64t/JGFD/n
     4HbLfMXzuc00iivMRHO8xd9PCitZawSai9lJGyfi3