Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Oct 18 20:51:34 PDT 2004

    --
On 18 Oct 2004 at 15:31, Tyler Durden wrote:
> Aside from that, your posts are completely saturated with the
> "They're more evil than we are therefore it's OK for us to be
> fuckin them over" logic.

They are more evil that we are, as demonstrated by their
propensity to kill all sorts of people, including each other,
and including us. This forces us to do something violent.
Imposing democracy on Iraq at gunpoint was probably a bad idea,
but it was selected as the option that would raise the least
objection.  Any more effectual measure is going to piss you lot
off even more.  A more effectual measure and considerably less
costly measure would have been to confiscate Iraq's and Saudi
Arabia's oil reserves, and ethnically cleanse all male muslims
above the age of puberty from the oil bearing areas.  This
democracy stuff did not work in Haiti and things look
considerably more difficult, and more expensive, in Iraq.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     sN+N7EZrY5IEjAANVirGQOOx7UYwBe9YPumiQ4uI
     4PHJIbv0IpxzyH8CXPzWKj/497VCciWU9zZler22L