Airport insanity

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:31:25 PDT 2004

"Sadre protected himself with Iraqi women and young children as
human shields, showing that he expected the Pentagon to show
more concern for Iraqi lives than he did."

There are giant, glaring holes in your logical processing, Mr Donald.

In this case let us remember that the whole situation is because WE are over
THERE. This particular incident would not occur if we hadn't invaded.

Aside from that, your posts are completely saturated with the "They're more
evil than we are therefore it's OK for us to be fuckin them over" logic.

This is also why your (mostly faulty) examples of Muslim violence are
basically irrelevant, or at least in the case(s) where the US has taken
unilateral action to undermine or destabilise regimes that don't happen to
serve us (guess that's just a coincidence, eh).

-TD