Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Oct 18 10:37:47 PDT 2004

    --
Thomas Shaddack:
> > > a.  The probability ratios don't work out so that the
> > > overwhelming majority of people you throw off planes are
> > > innocent.

James A. Donald:

Thomas Shaddack wrote:
> It isn't a problem for you until it happens to you. Who knows
> when being interested in anon e-cash will become a ground to
> blacklist *you*.

I know when it will happen.  It will happen when people
interested in anon ecash go on suicide missions.   :-)

People who are, for the most part, not like us are trying to
kill people like us. Let us chuck all those people not-like-us
off those planes where most of the passengers are people like
us.  This really is not rocket science.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     KbVFhnyRmgiunG9XxU98lrDIIf2ZSXYFmkT7Dfe
     4TIi2Ou/RGdPMFC3/LaIxWHM688e/B3FsA3jjPjK0