Airport insanity

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Oct 18 10:07:28 PDT 2004

    --
James A. Donald:
> > Mc Veigh did not target innocents, and if he did target a
> > plane full of innocents, perhaps in order to kill one
> > guilty man on board, there is no way in hell he himself
> > would be on that plane.

John Kelsey
> Well, he targeted a building full of innocents, so he could
> get some BATF people in one part of the building, right?  I
> guess I'm missing the part where he took especial care not to
> blow up people who had no connection with the Waco disaster.
> How would you differentiate his target selection from that of
> the 9/11 attackers who hit the Pentagon?

If the 9/11 attackers had *only* targeted the pentagon, that
would have been fine by me.  I am one of those who cheered in
the movie theater when the aliens blow up Washington in the
movie "Independence day"

> Though you're right, he didn't do the suicide bomber thing.
> Does that constitute a guarantee that no white terrorist ever
> will do so?

It is a good indication that sufficiently few will ever do so
that it is not worth while checking shoes during boarding

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     tvzXxqFqeKwLL20vEBehl+eK0AJ0cAAzrXFkno0
     44yKcITMM8GEtW/RIPtI+Em4Ylp7aOgWb/fCmC9AG