Airport insanity

John Kelsey kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 17 06:31:12 PDT 2004

Well, he targeted a building full of innocents, so he could get some BATF people in one part of the building, right?  I guess I'm missing the part where he took especial care not to blow up people who had no connection with the Waco disaster.  How would you differentiate his target selection from that of the 9/11 attackers who hit the Pentagon?

Though you're right, he didn't do the suicide bomber thing.  Does that constitute a guarantee that no white terrorist ever will do so?  (After all, an awful lot of Arab terrorists also plan on living to fight another day.)

>   --digsig
>         James A. Donald

--John