Airport insanity

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sat Oct 16 19:12:52 PDT 2004

There is still of course the matter of the unexploded bombs in that
building that were dug out, and that the ATF received a "Don't come in to
work" page on their beepers, and the seize and classification of all
surveilance video tapes from things like ATM's across the street.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.