Congress Close to Establishing Rules for Driver's Licenses

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Oct 12 08:29:05 PDT 2004

Right, just because your Passport or driver's license expired, doesn't
mean that you got any younger and therefore shouldn't drink.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.