Oswald

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:26:41 PST 2004

> > > Oswald saved the world from nuclear conflict, thank the gods he
> > > offed the sex & drug crazed toothy one as soon as he (et al :-) did.

I dunno...seems like the man had his priorities straight, at
least....imagine bonin Marilyn Monroe high to the gills on painkillers and
speed...come ON, gotta love the guy.

Funny, though, how the American public idolizes and fetishizes that
guy...George W would have slaughtered "commie" JFK in the last couple of
elections. It seems we can't get enough of star-spangled myths.

Anyone seen "Born on the 4th Of July"? The opening scene of a pastel
American flag waving in the breeze is absolutely brilliant, given the rest
of the film (I'm thinking this is John Young's favorite film!)

-TD