Oswald

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Mon Nov 29 07:08:19 PST 2004

Steve Furlong wrote:
> Major Variola (ret) wrote:
> > Bill Stewart wrote:
> > >Slsahdot reports that MSNBC reports
> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6549265/
> > >that there's a new video game "JFK Reloaded"
> > http://www.jfkreloaded.com/start/
> >
> > I'm waiting for Grand Theft Auto IV, Drunk Over the Bridge With the
> > Secretary variant.  Wonder what Teddie will say about that one.
> >
> > Oswald saved the world from nuclear conflict, thank the gods he
> > offed the sex & drug crazed toothy one as soon as he (et al :-) did.
> >
> > And a hell of a shot as well.   Gotta respect that, with a
> bolt-action,
> > no less.
>
> A piece-of-shit boltie. I don't believe the official story, myself.

Hitting at a upper-body sized target at less than 90 yards,
using a scoped rifle, is about as difficult shooting fish in a
barrel. The slow steady movement of the car makes it
slightly more interesting, but hardly challenging to a
decent marksman.

Check the Warren report:
http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wch/vol11/page309.php

Peter