Fallujah: Marine Eye-Witness Report

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Nov 25 19:09:25 PST 2004

    --
On 25 Nov 2004 at 10:10, Tyler Durden wrote:
> More to the point is that a long term period of chaos and
> turbulence causes the locals to be willing to open the door
> to the like of the Taliban,

Those who used to mindlessly chant commie propaganda now
mindlessly chant islamist propaganda.

Just as it was supposedly capitalist oppression and injustice
that makes the oppressed masses supposedly warmly embrace their
communist liberators, in the same way we infidels supposedly
endlessly fight among ourselves.  Supposedly that part of the
world not under Islamic overlords is Dar Al-Harb (Abode of
War),  thus leading us to gladly submit to the peace provided
by becoming second class citizens under islamic overlords.  Dar
Al-Islam (Abode of Islam)

The violence of which you speak was not warlords fighting
warlords, but the Taliban and its predecessor attacking men
women and children, for example the shelling of Kabul.

The relief that people expected to obtain by submitting to
Taliban rule was not relief from fighting each other, but
relief from indiscriminate Taliban attacks.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Telq5NhpCgCZDEO1lcOKsyieFYCXtJtqz9XFpas
     4FPfkxCbsSj5U8v+827Yg0Rx1b1I/8QU/qUAvToxa