Patriot Insurance

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Thu Nov 25 14:16:17 PST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Steve Furlong wrote:

> It's been a while since I was in the US Army, but I'm sure that the life
> insurance we had didn't cover parachute-related deaths and I vaguely
> recall it didn't cover combat deaths. Kinda serious omissions, from the
> soldier's point of view.

If I'm not mistaken, that's because there are other provisions elsewhere
in a soldier's "benefit" package to cover those omissions. I know not what
those would be atm.

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR