Patriot Insurance

Will Morton macavity at well.com
Thu Nov 25 05:38:58 PST 2004

    "US Patriot Financial (USPF) exists to help Americans, who risk
their lives making this world a better place, obtain life insurance.
This includes resident aliens.
    Whether you are a soldier deploying overseas, a DOD contractor
helping to rebuild war torn countries,  a missionary volunteering to
help the most needy, or a business man or woman traveling the globe to
support our economy we can help.
    Using  our extensive network of life insurance carriers, we are able
to provide protection to those whose service leads them into some of the
world's most dangerous places.   This includes US citizens living abroad."

    http://www.uspfinancial.com/

    How long have soldiers deployed in war-zones been able to get life
insurance?  Would love to see their actuarial process...