Collateral damage?

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Tue Nov 9 03:46:53 PST 2004

On 2004-11-08T20:42:33-0800, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> >How does this change if I'm a child whose trust fund contains the
> >stock?  Or if I hold a >mutual fund I inherited with a little Exxon
> >stock
>
> What part of "collateral damage" don't you understand?

Yep.  When we shoot at people we think are terrorists and they turn out
to be an innocent Iraqis, we're acting maliciously and we want to turn
Iraq in to an American empire.  When radial islamists attack us and hit
U.S. citizens many of whose only connection to the government is voting
biennially, it's collateral damage.

--
The old must give way to the new, falsehood must become exposed by truth,
and truth, though fought, always in the end prevails.  -- L. Ron Hubbard