Faith in democracy, not government

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Mon Nov 8 19:11:04 PST 2004

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, R.A. Hettinga wrote:

> At 6:13 PM -0800 11/8/04, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> >> Give me a child until the age of 7, &cet.
> >
> >'er huh?
>
> Jesuit Maxim. Or Michael Apted film premise. Take your pick. Google is
> your friend.

"&cet" is an HTMl element, I ass-u-me-d that some HTML garbage was
injected into your message. May I assume you meant "etc." ? In that case,
yes, I'm familiar with the maxim you *meant* to say.

> >> Which he spent in Midland, TX.
> >>
> >> Being the son of a family of West-Texans myself, he comes by his
> >> "bidness" honestly, as far as I'm concerned.
> >
> >I think a little line noise crept in here somewhere. Care to clarify?
>
> Yes, and, apparently, by your inability to parse something that is a
> rudimentary part of modern culture, you generated it.

Or perhaps it's your lack of command of the modern QWERTY keyboard...

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR