Faith in democracy, not government

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Mon Nov 8 09:41:16 PST 2004

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, R.A. Hettinga wrote:

%< SNIP %<

> More disturbing still for liberal Democrats is that George W. Bush is
> the first Republican Southerner ever elected to the presidency, another
> indicator that a majority of the citizenry no longer finds conservatism
> and Texas such a scary mix.

*SIGH* Is it really so hard for people to remember that George W. Bush was
born and educated in Massachusetts? John F. Kerry is more southerner than
Bush.

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR