The Values-Vote Myth

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 19:05:48 PST 2004

JAT wrote...

>This election *proves* that at least half the electorate, about 60 million
>people, are just Useless Eaters, who should be eagerly awaiting their Trip
>Up The Chimneys.

Ahhhh...I need a cigarette.

But I suspect it's far more likely that some large batch of USA-ians will
end up having a surprise meeting with Allah as the result of a big ole
stinky dirty bomb. And with Iraq II we'll have an endless supply of suicide
bombers ready to deliver. The only drawback is that there's a solid chance
it'll be set off a few hundred feet from where I work.

Ah well. Dems da breaks. We had a good run.

-TD