Why Americans Hate Democrats-A Dialogue

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Sat Nov 6 04:40:02 PST 2004

John Young:

> Tyler,
>
> Commie is the term used here like is nazi used elsewhere
> as the most fearsome if thoughtless epithet. Nazi here is a
> term of endearment, and also admirable role model by some.
>
> Calling someone both is not allowed, check the FAQ under impurity.
>
> Tim May, praise Allah, always claimed cypherpunks was a fair and
> balanced forum thanks to the one person of the left here who
> was fingered affectionately like a house rodent, an easy target for
> errant shooters.
>
> CJ is not to be recalled, ever.
>
> Jim Bell still sends "very important" legal papers, the latest
> yesterday, which describe the way things should be understood. But
> who can believe an MIT chemist political prisoner.
>
> CJ and Jim jailed by the Democratic freedom-fighters.

"CJ" is "CJ Parker", who posted a few emails to this list back in
early 2003? I guess I haven't been around long enough to know all
famous cpunks who have been posting to the list. Maybe someone could
tell in short who those were, I guess there are one or two on the
list who weren't around and would appreciate the stories.

I think I remember having read about Bell, something about him having
threatened FBI agents or something?

Does Jim Bell post emails somewhere today?