Why Americans Hate Democrats-A Dialogue

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:38:31 PST 2004

I dunno...a lot of it made sense to me.

You don't have to be a Commie in order to believe that someone ELSE believes
there's a "class war", and that they gotta keep us black folks po', or else
we'll soon be having sex with their wives and daughters and competing with
their sons for decent jobs. And as long as that somebody else believes
there's a class war, they're probably going to vote like there's one, and
try to dupe as many others as they can into voting like there's one, and
that they're in the in-crowd.

And then of course they'll open a military base everynow and then to
demonstrate their largesse.

-TD