Love It or Leave It

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Nov 4 18:55:58 PST 2004

At 6:34 PM -0800 11/4/04, Bill Stewart wrote:
>I have to agree with the critics of Kerry who said
>that he was aloof and out of touch with Middle America

... and it's a big middle this year:

<http://www.newsmax.com/images/headlines/BushCountry04Map.jpg>

Of course, there's the "nuanced" version, but, hey, it's a winner-take-all
country, ain't it?:

<http://www.princeton.edu/%7Ervdb/JAVA/election2004/>

Proportional representation is for Europeans, of course...

In the meantime "moby" should learn to spell...

Channeling Andy Jackson this evening,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA