'dear rest of america,

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Nov 4 15:42:23 PST 2004

<http://moby.com/cms/viewdiary.asp?Diary_ID=2144&ViewType=Current>

Moby Tour Diary Updates

Dear....
 11/4/2004 - New York City

 'dear rest of america,
can't you please let little old new york city secede from the rest of the
nation?
please?
we're very little and you probably wouldn't even notice that we were gone.
please? pretty please?
how about if we buy you guys donkeys?
will you let us secede if we buy each and every person in the rest of the
united states a donkey?
you'd like to have your own friendly donkey, wouldn't you?
wouldn't you rather have a friendly donkey than a small insignificant city
that no one really likes anyway?
we will be good neighbors, and you can come visit whenever you
like(considering you have a valid passport).
again, please?
thank you very much, and i look forward to hearing your response.
-moby'

 <<    |    Close   |    >>

Email to a friend

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA