OK, It's Done

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Nov 4 15:42:05 PST 2004

<http://moby.com/cms/viewdiary.asp?Diary_ID=2143&ViewType=Current>

Moby Tour Diary Updates

OK, It's Done
 11/3/2004 - New York City

 can someone remind me why secession is not an option at this point?
i mean let's be realistic, we live in a divided country.
can't we have the breakaway republics of 'north-east-istan' and 'pacific-stan'?
wouldn't the red states be happier without us?
we could still travel freely and trade freely with them, but can't we just
leave?
then you could have 3 countries:
northeastistan
pacificstan
redstateistan

 one other option would be for us to all join the republican party en masse
and make it socially liberal and fiscally conservative(as opposed to it's
current 'socially puritanical/fiscally insane' status).

 ok, it's done.
john kerry has seceded.
if you need us, my friends and i will be drunk for the next 4 years.
-moby

 <<    |    Close   |    >>

Email to a friend

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA