Your source code, for sale

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:58:34 PST 2004

Hum.
So my newbie-style question is, is there an eGold that can be verified, but
not accessed, until a 'release' code is sent?

In other words, say I'm buying some hacker-ed code and pay in egold. I don't
want them to be able to 'cash' the gold until I have the code. Meanwhile,
they will want to see that the gold is at least "there", even if they can't
cash it yet.

Is there a way to send a 'release' to an eGold (or other) payment? Better
yet, a double simultaneous release feature makes thing even more
interesting.

-TD