This Memorable Day

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:18:39 PST 2004

Well, this may actually be less hard than we thought. Indeed, it's the one
vaguely silver lining in this toxic cloud. Outsourcing to India will
actually add a lot to world stability. Of course, we'll loose a lot of jobs
in the process, but in the long run we'll eventually have another strong
trading partner like Japan or France or the Dutch. Bush will sell us out to
big business and all of the less-well-off will suffer like crazy in the
process, but it will actually make things better in the long run. The only
thing we need to worry about is not melting the ice caps in the process.

-TD