This Memorable Day

alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Nov 3 12:55:58 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Well, this may actually be less hard than we thought. Indeed, it's the one
> vaguely silver lining in this toxic cloud. Outsourcing to India will
> actually add a lot to world stability. Of course, we'll loose a lot of jobs
> in the process, but in the long run we'll eventually have another strong
> trading partner like Japan or France or the Dutch. Bush will sell us out to
> big business and all of the less-well-off will suffer like crazy in the
> process, but it will actually make things better in the long run. The only
> thing we need to worry about is not melting the ice caps in the process.

You forget that Bush and his cronies are Evangelical Christians.  They
believe that the world is going to end *soon* and that it is a good thing.

These are people who are doing everything they can to make the world a
less stable place because in doing so they bring about armagedon.  (Then
Jesus will come back and they will be rewarded for bringing about the
deaths of billions.

Sometimes i wonder if they worship Jesus or Cthulhu.  (Maybe they are the
same.  How else could he walk on water?)

--
Q: Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmas?
A: Because OCT 31 == DEC 25.