Musings on "getting out the vote"

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:11:27 PST 2004

And they seem to believe there's going to be a huge difference between Kang
and Kodos. So far, the only things Kerry seems to have promised is that he'd
be better at doing all the crazy shit Bush has dove into. So when they ask
me (at the corner of Wall and Broadway), "Are you a John Kerry Supporter", I
reply, "Well, 'supporter' is not the word I would use." And then I 'move
on'.

-TD