Psst. President Bush Is Hard at Work Expanding Government Secrecy

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:21:23 PST 2004

"That said, I hereby confess to feeling disappointed over Senator John
Kerry's failure to home in hard on one of the more worrisome domestic
policy developments of the past four years - namely the Bush
administration's drastic expansion of needless government secrecy."

Come on! The bar slut has passed out on the pooltable and Bush's fratbrother
Mr Kerry hasn't had his go yet...

-TD