Ten reasons I'm not voting for you, Mr. George W. Bush.

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Nov 1 09:04:16 PST 2004

<http://www.opinionjournal.com/forms/printThis.html?id=110005808>

OpinionJournal - CAMPAIGN 2004

No More Years
Ten reasons I'm not voting for you, Mr. George W. Bush.

BY JIM TREACHER
Monday, November 1, 2004 12:01 a.m.

10. Do you really think it's a good idea to be Hitler, George? Hitler
killed millions of people and his approval ratings are in the toilet. Why
can't you be somebody people like? Regis, maybe, or the Prophet Mohammed.
Anybody but Hitler! Being Hitler = BAD IDEA.

9. Two words: You. Are. Dumb.

8. When Karl Rove used the remote-control device implanted in your upper
back to force you to murder Iraqi babies and American soldiers for oil
and/or no reason because Saddam was mean to your dad, plus what about the
WMDs you lost after you lied about them even being there in the first
place, and then Rove tried to make everybody think your Thanksgiving turkey
wasn't plastic by planting fake documents about your military service and
forcing Dan Rather to say "Sorry, I guess" on national TV, did you really
think we wouldn't figure it out?

7. People might make fun of me. Maybe you're used to it by now, but I'm not.

6. I mean, black hoods? Fa-shion dis-a-a-a-ster. Wasn't Abu Ghraib dreary
enough already? (More like Abu Drab!) I would have started a riot--a laugh
riot. While pointing at you!

5. How dare you taunt a dying Christopher Reeve with a big brown bottle of
stem cells? The man was on his deathbed, you sick monster. Why did you have
to hold the spoon right in front of his lips? "C'mon, Chrissy, it's right
here. You can do it, bwah! Just another coupla inches. Oooh, yer close.
Close!" Shame on you, Dubya.

4. I can't really think of anything for item No. 4, and for that I blame
you. (Also the Jews.)

3. Where's Osama? C'mon, Shrub, we all know you've got him in some secret
Ashcroft prison and he's running around loose in the world, plus also
besides which everybody just saw him live on tape giving the dramatic
reading of "Fahrenheit 9/11" that the Halliburton PR department wrote for
him to swing the election your way. Well

2. The Internet.

1. I can no longer afford the premiums on my falling-sky insurance. Adios,
chimp!

Mr. Treacher writes at JimTreacher.com. Editor's note: This is a satire of
the Angry Left. Please do not take it seriously.

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA