The "plagues" are Mosaic asymmetric attacks, not biological

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 09:17:40 PST 2004

Variola wrote...

>Again, the Mosaic approach of repeated asymmetric attacks on the Pharoah
>is what Al Q
>is up to.  Eventually the Pharoah/US gets fed up and says fuck it.
>Maybe not this election, but eventually, and Al has time.  GW has only
>4 more years, at best, and Rummy & Cheney are scheduled for a box in the
>ground pretty
>soon.  Wolfy has more time, but after a few more kilocorpses will lose
>power with
>Joe Sixpack and Joe's post-Bush "leader".

I think that's pretty on the money. Terrorism doesn't actually need to
affect any single Head Bandit, but after a regime change or two and a
pullout occurs the new Bandit can say "We meant to do that anyway." The
French and Algeria is a great example.

The Mosaic analogy was a good one, too, and not even original: See John
Adams' "The Death of Leon Klinghoffer" and you'll know why it took so much
heat....having Palestinians singing phrases from Exodus and Psalms was just
a little too much for the music-funding establishment. It says a lot,
however, that the guy still gets commissions.

-TD

"Oh Kent! I'd be lying if I said my men didn't commit any crimes!"
-Homer Simpson

"Touche."
-Kent Brockman