al-qaeda.net node downtime

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Tue May 18 02:18:06 PDT 2004

I'm moving from Massachusetts to Texas, and unfortunately that means
that my machine's connectivity will be in a state of flux for a while.
Unless someone has a machine with a (fast, static) connection on which
they want to let me host the node temporarily, al-qaeda.net will be down
for some (unspecified, but hopefully not too long) time while I move.

If you do have a place to put the node (I believe measl at mfn.org once
offered such a machine, but perhaps things have changed), let me know
within the next day or two and I'll move everything over before I leave.

--
Riad Wahby
rsw at jfet.org
MIT VI-2 M.Eng