We're jamming, we're jamming, we hope you like jammin too

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Wed May 12 21:06:30 PDT 2004

At 06:16 AM 5/13/2004 +1000, Ian Farquhar <Ian.Farquhar at Sun.COM> wrote:
>I would almost bet money that the commercial interests currently
>evaluating RFID tags will push for a legislative ban on RFID jamming.
>
>And I'll bet they get it too.

I really won't matter what they prohibit, it will get out into the market
anyway if its cheap enough to manufacture and there is sufficient
demand.  Cellular jammers, which should be much more expensive to make than
those for RFID, are a good example.  AFAIK they are illegal for the average
citizen to posses one, yet they are as close as your browser to purchase.

steve