Mercs need to wear clean underwear

Italy Anonymous Remailer nobody at See.Comments.Header
Wed Mar 31 20:30:47 PST 2004

 Hettinga advocates:

> So, what, declare all current property claims in Fallujah to be null and
> void, sell claims off to the highest bidder, and whoever gets there with
> the most men owns it. I mean, it worked in Texas with the Comanches and
> Apaches...

> Yeah, it's a fantasy, but we all have our dreams, right? :-).

     Yes, we do. And some of our dreams are of invading the homes of rich
Amerikan assholes to fund the jihad. Want to know something fun? Using
simple tools like this link

http://www.fundrace.org/neighbors.php

   we can locate all the fascist supporters in Amerika, with address
and phone number, and enjoy their womenfolk and riches.