4 mercs and non-gov paramilitaries

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:14:25 PST 2004

Wow. This discussion was timely. Apparently the four bodies they've been
dragging around in Iraq are those of Blackwater (US) Mercs. Like I
said...Iraqis apparently aren't splitting hairs about "public" and
"private"...seems to me any US companies involved at this point are more or
less in colusion with The State.

>From MSNBC...

"U.S. officials, who spoke with NBC News on condition of anonymity, said
that all four contractors were Americans who worked for Blackwater USA of
Moyock, N.C. The officials did not confirm reports from the scene that a
woman was among the dead.

Blackwater USA supplies security guards to the Coalition Provisional
Authority and has provided protection for Iraq administrator L. Paul Bremer,
among other coalition officials."