Jackbooted thugs, mercs and non-gov paramilitaries

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:47:06 PST 2004

Aiya...shit. Things are rather worse than I thought. Hey...I'm getting the
idea for a Sci-Fi story...imagine "official" war casualties in Iraq get bad
enough that the US government decides to simply hire private forces to do
all the work (then the official casualty #s they can report are basically
zero from then on). Eventually some of the big Mercenary multinationals
start instigating wars so they can keep their stock prices up...

-TD