The Gilmore Dimissal

Freematt357 at aol.com Freematt357 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 06:07:57 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/30/04 9:54:40 PM, mv at cdc.gov writes:

>also that Nevada case pending in the Supremes *may* mean that
>you must present papers.  There was also a decision
>last year IIRC that said that car *passengers* had to show ID
>if asked.  Not drivers, passengers.

If you're not the driver and you don't drive you don't have to have an ID.
And you can't show what you don't have. In general this is a bad idea however,
as it makes you more suspicious to the police.  I'm afraid we've entered a new
era of police state fascism, and it might be better to appear to be someone
else than the fire breathing Sons of Liberty we imagine we are.

Regards,  Freematt-