The Gilmore Dimissal

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue Mar 30 18:43:21 PST 2004

At 04:35 PM 3/30/04 -0600, bgt wrote:
>You need ID to drive, bus, train, or fly... I guess all that's left is
>walking and possibly biking. :P

The police can ask for ID if you're walking and fit a description
("negro in plaid shirt" I believe was the instance);
also that Nevada case pending in the Supremes *may* mean that
you must present papers.  There was also a decision
last year IIRC that said that car *passengers* had to show ID
if asked.  Not drivers, passengers.

And of course its illegal to lie to pigs.  And not vice-versa.

Not sure if biking on a road requires ID, but you are subject
to traffic law; I knew a guy who got a traffic ticket for running
a stop sign.  Also bikes may require licenses for $ in some towns.

Go for the head shot, they're wearing body armor.  --G. Gordon Liddy